Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Changes around every bend...

Just when I feel like things are falling into a bit of a rut, God likes to stir the pot a bit (alright, a whole lot).

A roommate moved out; a new roommate moved here from Arizona; we have to move; a job change (a good thing) is coming; housesitting jobs seem to be coming out of my ears (which is good for the bank account, just makes you feel like a gypsy); my roommates celebrated not only my B-day, but Birthday Week; guys are dumb (well, one in particular); etc., etc., etc.

In the midst of it all, I'm taking a break up north for a few days and I am so looking forward to spending some relaxed time with some dear friends. Without this break, I think my poor little head might explode.

God, thanks for never giving me more than I can bear with your help!

No comments: