Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ecola Reunion

Seven years after our time at the beach, 8 of the 'Anchorage Girls' were able to gather at Cannon Beach for the Ecola reunion. It was as if we had all lived next to each other just a month previous. Conversations, memories and laughter filled the entire weekend. It truly was an all-girls weekend, as three of the girls now have daughters as well.


The girls from room 125 are multiplying... Nora and Annabelle join Bethany, Joy, Amelia and I.

Bethany - my big sister!





At the conference center - we had a great time catching up with Dave Duff (the school's director) and Tina, our old Dean of Women.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

So, I know this is a ways...a long ways away but I am going to be in Bend Sept 12-15 for a wedding...I will have lots of free time! If you are free I would kill to see you!!!

Do you have any trips planned to come up here?

Missin' ya,

Katelyn