Saturday, January 27, 2007

[Saturday mornings]

I love relaxing mornings off where I can sit in my favorite recliner (an old blue worn-leather chair that plugs into the wall… yep, an electric recliner, it’s pretty sweet.), savor a cup of coffee, and ponder the thoughts and whispers of my heart. I’m such an introvert in that I really recharge by being quiet. I love people and friends and spending good times together (like last night, hanging out with the clan down at McMenamins), but I really get refreshed by taking a few calm moments to listen to the inner-thoughts of my heart, that so often get shoved to the side in the to-do lists of life.

Someday I want to build a house and include this quiet morning place into the blueprints.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

juberoo
Such quiet thoughts, and now the truthism. I've waited 52 years for my 1st real garage, and its still a dream but finally on paper... maybe next month or two, a permit!
Keep on dreamin and make yours come true.

Love papa