Thursday, March 24, 2005

4 Weeks In

Whew – this last month have been a whirlwind of God’s provision. In only 4 weeks, I have found friends, 2 jobs, and a place to call my own.

In 8 days, a couple girls who also work at the ranch and I will be moving into a 3-bedroom bunkhouse that is just around the corner from the ranch. Goodbye 40 minute commute. Hello short little bike ride. My parents will be moving all my stuff that has been in storage down here next weekend and I will finally be able to settle in. (My parents are the best – I couldn’t ask for anything more in them.)

After what seemed like much deliberation and much pursuing by my part, Starbucks has decided that they can’t survive without me. It took them a little while to see how amazing I am, but they finally got it. I start there the beginning of April.

The same exact day that I start training at Sbux, the ranch officially opens for kids. (I’m foreseeing a very-exhausted Julie by the end of that day.) That is also the first day that I will be clocking in and out at the ranch – yep, they are officially hiring me.

It’s hard to believe at times that all of this has come together so beautifully. Such a confirmation that this is right where I am supposed to be.

No comments: