Wednesday, December 22, 2004

What excitement the city holds...

Friday night found me on the ferry to Seattle to meet up with a good friend of mine, Linnea. She and an old roommate of mine, Shannon, just moved into a darling one-bedroom apartment on Alki. Literally right across the street from the strip of beach front with a beautiful view of the lights of Seattle. I’m sure they will have lots of interesting stories that always seem to come from the one bedroom vs. two bedroom places. (I’ve found it is always better to air of the side of caution – get a place with enough bedrooms for each person), but the location is awesome.

After hanging out at her new place for a bit, we headed off to the Paradox to go to a Late Tuesday show – an indie girl band started up in Bellingham. The venue was a bit different (just an empty room with a stage – everyone was sitting on the cold, hard floor during the opening band. Felt a little like a Kindergarten room…), but LT was awesome, as always.

I took some pictures to post, but my camera’s memory card crapped out on me. This will have to do: Not The One


No comments: