Friday, October 29, 2004

Thursday Evening Blessings



Tonight is one of those nights where you just don't want to go to work tomorrow. But I can't quite slip off to bed yet either.

I was blessed with an all-expenses paid evening out to Seattle for dinner (Chicken Marsala at Buca di Beppo's - always a favorite) and a concert - the Stephen Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, and Chris Tomlin tour. There is just something about listening to a band live that makes you appreciate their music that much more. I'm not a huge SCC fan, but Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin were excellent. Both of them had their lyrics up on the screens, facilitating a large worship atmosphere. I soaked it in, while praising my God - it makes me anxious for heaven.

My one blunder of the evening - while walking out of the concert, I wasn't paying attention to where exactly I was heading, until I crashed smack into a pole. There's really nothing you can do but turn red and laugh it off. I'm happy to be amusement to my fellow concert-goers.

Alright, it's time for this chica to head to bed. Friday's tomorrow - dancing a little jig of joy. Posted by Hello

No comments: